Chipmunks Gangsta Rap Chipmunks Gangsta Rap

Great.

Awesome, flowing animation. Really liked the Gorillaz cameo too, made me laugh, because I had just recently seen the 19/2000 music video, lol. I really liked the style of animation! Keep up the good work man I can see some good stuff coming from you.
-GamePak

Rokémon! Rokémon!

Very nostalgic.

I liked all the cameos and mash-ups - (cheesy comment) it reminded me of all those games I used to play and it made me smile (/cheesy comment). Great work, keep it up! Very good sprite animation and use of music tracks - it flowed together very well (if you can say it did :P). Anywho, keep up the good work, will be looking forward to a sequel!
-GamePak

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

This is great!

You should seriousally do some more things about Link like this. This was great! Secondly, do you have that Zelda remix up for grabs? The one that you used in the credits? 'Cuz it rocks. Keep up the great work!

Future Future

The Shiznite

This is just an amazing video. I couldn't tell you how much I love this. It's so unique and stands out and is really just awesome. Keep up the good work.

WRAITH Preview WRAITH Preview

Freakin' Awesome.

This submission is purdy much freakin' awesome. Those are the only two words I can say about it. I can't wait for the movie! Keep up the work and originality!