Chipmunks Gangsta Rap Chipmunks Gangsta Rap

Great.

Awesome, flowing animation. Really liked the Gorillaz cameo too, made me laugh, because I had just recently seen the 19/2000 music video, lol. I really liked the style of animation! Keep up the good work man I can see some good stuff coming from you.
-GamePak

Rokémon! Rokémon!

Very nostalgic.

I liked all the cameos and mash-ups - (cheesy comment) it reminded me of all those games I used to play and it made me smile (/cheesy comment). Great work, keep it up! Very good sprite animation and use of music tracks - it flowed together very well (if you can say it did :P). Anywho, keep up the good work, will be looking forward to a sequel!
-GamePak

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

This is great!

You should seriousally do some more things about Link like this. This was great! Secondly, do you have that Zelda remix up for grabs? The one that you used in the credits? 'Cuz it rocks. Keep up the great work!

Drakojan Skies Aco (Full) Drakojan Skies Aco (Full)

Amazing.

The game was astonishing. I don't see this much effort often. Great gameplay, great story (it's cool that you added a storyline and multiple characters) and the music flows in well. Continue to add on to this and make it the best shooter ever. Just keep goin' with it! 10/10 - GamePak

'Neonoids 'Neonoids

Fun and.... fun.

The game runs smoothly (Maybe that's just my computer.. <O_o>) and the graphics and neon colors go great with the music and gameplay, though it is a little annoying when the camera moves so fast and such, but ti's overall just a great game Keep it up!

Deconstructor Deconstructor

Neat.

This game was great, good retro feeling, and good gameplay. The disadvantage is that the camera moved around way too much - you couldn't focus easily, and the music got annoying after a while. Definately keep it up, and take heed to the reviews - they help in making the perfect file. 7/10 -GamePak

SM64 - The Alternate Route SM64 - The Alternate Route

Intense.

It's like... awesome and music combined with video games and an awesome music artist to make one of my favourite songs ever! Props :) There's not much room for improvement, but if there was one, it would be to add another little section in because it gets a tad repetitive, but still awesome.

Wind Waker Remix! Wind Waker Remix!

Real cool

The song itself is real great. Nice transitions, nice sound. It just gets a little loud a while in. Otherwise it gets a 10. Keep up the work! Chaos out - GamePak

N0VA64 responds:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Tanks a lot man. I agree it got too loud were to loud but it really helps to hear some positive feedback for my songs.